Welcome to The Building College…
Where Architecture Meets Education
The Building College is the most comprehensive site where architects can find the most up-to-date courses available for CES credits. The architecture industry is always changing. New ideas, technology, materials, business opportunities, and more are constantly emerging. The Building College makes it easy to keep up—offering access to providers that have created and hosted courses on the topics you need to stay current, the tactics and trending issues that affect your practice, and the ideas you crave for inspiration.
- Browse our dynamic list of building product manufacturers, independent providers and trade organizations, where we take you inside of today’s—and tomorrow’s—trending topics.
- Discover lessons you can put to work immediately in your practice.
- Whether you’re solo, heading a firm, working toward your license, or at some point in between, these courses target your professional success.
- Learn on your own time from anywhere in the world.
- Start a course now and come back later to finish.
D – Design
Enhance every stage of your process with courses on establishing a parti, schematic design, development, and documentation.
P – Practice
Find your edge with courses and case studies on project delivery systems, contracts, risk management, ethics, health, and safety.
B – Building Science
Stay ahead of the trends in healthy work and living spaces with courses on sustainability, systems implementation, materials, and methods.
The list of continuing education system (CES) course providers is a supplement to ongoing events in your community, giving you learning you can access any time of day, from any place in the world with an internet connection.
The providers are divided into 3 sections: